- 1 can (13-1/2 oz.) pineapple chunks
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Brown & Serve sausage, maple flavor
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 large pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries
- Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
- Cut sausage into thirds crosswise, and brown.
- Blend cornstarch, salt, pineapple syrup, maple syrup, water, and vinegar. Heat to boiling.
- Add pineapple chunks, sausage, peppers, and cherries. Serve in a fondue pot, warm.