- 5 apples
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375F, and coat pan with cooking spray.
- Mix everything except apples and maple syrup in one bowl, and mix maple syrup and apples in another bowl until apples are evenly coated with maple syrup.
- Pour the apple-syrup mixture out into the pan, and pour the mix from the first bowl over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Enjoy warm or cold; try some ice cream on the side!