- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Line 6 muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except maple syrup, graham cracker crumbs, and pecans. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups. Freeze until firm, 4 to 5 hours.
- In small bowl, stir together maple syrup and graham cracker crumbs. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To serve, place each dessert upside down on dessert plate. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove paper after about 5 minutes. Spoon 1 tablespoon maple syrup mixture over each dessert; sprinkle with nuts.