- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly. Stir in milk, melted butter, and maple extract.
- Add milk mixture and nuts to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Spoon batter into 12 large buttered muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated 400F oven for 25 minutes or until done.